Contracts and Agreements
Part of the resources we offer is a full suite of contracts and agreements, created especially for consulting engineering services in Canada by industry leaders in fields such as engineering, business, law, and insurance. These documents are periodically updated to reflect changes in current practices.
ACEC Standard Contracts - Free to Download in our E-Shoppe
- ACEC Document 31 - 2010 Engineering Agreement Between Client and Engineer
- ACEC Document 32 - 2011 Agreement between Engineer and Sub-Consultant
- ACEC Document 35 - 2013 Project Management
- ACEC Document 36 - 2012 Agreement of Studies and Reports
- ACEC Document 39 - 2012 Agreement between Owner and Owner’s Engineer for Design/Build Projects
- Guide to the Engineering Agreement Between Client and Engineer - Document 31 - 2010 - Electronic Copy
Our association also helps to develop FIDIC contracts for international work, and CCDC contracts for construction. To access any of these documents, visit our E-Shoppe.