Source Express is a brief news advisory, circulated in email format to ACEC members who are on the Source mailing list, containing breaking news or important events.
- Participate in the WCBC 18th Annual Consulting Engineers Compensation Survey
- Must attend webinar on the keys to successful project management
- Register today for the ACEC national leadership conference 2016
- Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions issues notice - Canada excluding National Capital Region
- Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions issues notice for National Capital Region
- Federal Budget 2016: What it means for engineering firms and clients
- Enter the 2016 Canadian Consulting Engineering Awards! Stage I deadline extended to April 5, 2016
- What the new government means for consulting engineering: ACEC’s issue by issue analysis of the Liberal platform
- Free webinar: Unlocking the value in your firm
- 2015 Canadian Consulting Engineering Awards - Congratulations to all winners!
- Election 2015: Parties respond to ACEC’s election questionnaire
- Participate in the Deltek Clarity A&E Industry Study
- Industry to save $millions in financial guarantees. ACEC and CCIL kill expensive CNSC proposal
- Metrolinx adopts QBS for engineering services. Consultant to be selected based on quality and qualifications, not price
- ACEC Member ADVISORY concerning Canada’s new Anti-Spam law becoming effective July 1, 2014
- ACEC Supports Members' Right to Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- What ACEC members should know about Economic Action Plan 2014
- ACEC and CCA Welcome Federal Announcement on Policy Framework for New Building Canada Fund
Prime Minister of Canada Meets with ACEC
- ACEC Applauds the Federal Government's Action on Creating a Long-Term Infrastructure Plan
- ACEC President on CBC News Network
- PWGSC Seeks Industry Input on Accelerated Delivery of Capital Projects
- Urgent Advisory to ACEC Member Firms - Action Required
- ACEC Hill Day a Complete Success
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2011 Canadian Consulting Engineering Awards!
- ACEC Position Paper - The Benefits of Infrastructure Investment
ACEC Lobbies for Infrastructure Investment
- ACEC Synopsis of Federal Budget
- 2011 FIDIC Conference will now be held in Davos
- How Will the Federal Budget Affect Engineering Firms?