Reinvent Your Business Strategy at PSMJ's
A/E/C Principals Bootcamp!
A/E/C Principals Bootcamp directly addresses your needs and questions. Our leaders offer advice and case studies from their own practical design firm experiences. We also spend time discussing how the best firm leaders are adapting to the fast-paced economic growth in our jurisdiction, and come away with ideas and dynamic new approaches to the challenging times that your whole firm can put into action right away to increase your firm's viability and success.
At PSMJ's A/E/C Principals Bootcamp you learn new strategies outside of conventional approaches to boost your firm's performance. This two-day seminar packs an interactive agenda tackling business fundamentals crucial to leading and growing your practice.
You will learn how to:
- Increase your labour multiplier to 5.0 or higher
- Increase your profits by 25% without increasing your staff
- Open new branch offices
- Transition from a Project Manager to a Manager of Project Managers
- Develop a results-orientated 2-page marketing plan
- Prequalify your clients to weed out those who create more headaches than profits
- Re-organize your project delivery to avoid losing any of your good clients
- Benchmark your firm against others of similar size and type
- Make your staff understand the importance of labour utilitization
- Write contracts that will reduce your A/R by at least 30 days
- Become one of the top 10% firms to achieve operating profits exceeding 30% of revenue
- Motivate your best performers while eliminating mediocre ones
- Plan your ownership transition
The result is a seminar brimming with practical information you can act on immediately!
View the program brochure HERE.
Every bootcamp is designed to compress a wealth of knowledge and insight gained from decades of real-world experience into two information-packed days. These are the must-know strategies and must-have techniques of today's most successful principals—highly practical advice you'll find plenty of opportunities to apply immediately upon your return to the office.
Your Bootcamp Will Be Led by: J. Tim Griffin, P.E., MBA
Tim is a principal with RMF Engineering, a multi-disciplined engineering firm, where he is branch manager of an office and serves on the Board of Directors. He also serves on the Board of Directors for the International District Energy Association. He is the author of Winning With Millennials: How to Attract, Retain, and Empower Today's Generation of Design Professionals which is written specifically for the Principals of A/E firms.
What Your Peers Are Saying about PSMJ's A/E/C Principals Bootcamp:
"I wish I had taken this course 20 years ago! Never had better training for management"
— Michael McGuinness, Southern Regional Survey Manager, Gorrondana & Associates, Inc.
"Tremendous seminar! Why Principals don't attend this program on a regular basis is beyond me."
—Brian McRae, Location Principal, Lumos & Associates
Association of Consulting Engineering Companies - Canada
420-130 Albert Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5G4
T (613) 236-0569
F (613) 236-6193