Participate in the
Deltek Clarity A&E Industry Study
Identify the trends that are shaping the market
and benchmark your business against your peers
As a value to members, ACEC and Deltek are once again working together this year to bring you the industry’s most comprehensive resource on financial performance and market outlook for A&E firm leaders. This year’s Deltek Clarity A&E Industry Study dives into the financial, operational, project management and BD strategies of A&E firms. As well, this year’s survey helps identify:
- emerging areas of opportunity
- how performance is trending over time
- strategies for future success
- what firms can expect for 2015 and beyond
Ready to get started on your submission?
Click here to sign up and begin!
The survey closes Friday, April 10, 2015.
The survey is open to all U.S. and Canadian architecture, engineering, planning, and related firms. ACEC-Canada members are participating along with ACEC US and SMPS members for a bigger and broader collection of data, with results that reflect your world.
Details regarding taking the survey:
- This comprehensive survey takes about two hours to complete, including gathering pertinent firm metrics
- You can save your data and complete the survey later
- You can send a portion of the survey to another member of your organization to complete
- Interactive benchmarking tools will enable you to evaluate your firm’s performance and compare that to the industry and to your peer groups.
Participate in the survey and you`ll receive priority access to the comprehensive report of findings, plus exclusive invites to live events and a deep-dive webinar series that covers even more results.
Please note: You do not have to wait for your outside accountant's final adjustments to complete the survey. As soon as you complete your normal December close, and you are satisfied with your own internal review of your 2014 results, it is OK to submit your data.
Click here to begin the 2015 Deltek Clarity A&E Industry Study now!
Deltek is an ACEC Corporate Partner.
Share this article