ACEC members benefit from
partnership with UPS
Firms save up to 30% with new program
Dear ACEC member:
ACEC is pleased to announce the launch of its new UPS® Members Benefit Program. Your firm can take advantage of some of the most competitive rates available on shipping services with this new ACEC member program.
As a global leader in logistics, UPS offers unmatched knowledge and experience to keep your business competitive in a rapidly expanding international marketplace. With a broad range of services for the transportation of packages and freight, UPS is proud to offer flexibility and reliability that helps deliver satisfaction to your customers.
Enrollment in the UPS Members Benefit Program is free and there are no minimum shipping requirements. You can receive these discounts even if you already have a UPS account. Take advantage of the following exclusive discounts with a new or existing UPS account.
Small Package Services:
- 30% off shipments within Canada
- 30% off shipments to the U.S.
- 30% off shipments to worldwide destinations
- 25% off imports into Canada
- Savings start at 70% off heavyweight, LTL shipments
- 20% off brokerage entry preparation fees
- Weekly Service Charge (Automatic Daily Pickup) – 100% waiver
- UPS On-Call Pickup® service – 100% waiver
- Freight Collect 3rd Party Surcharge – 100% discount
Plus, UPS is committed to providing value that goes beyond cost and on-time delivery. Customized solutions and reliable services for shipping, tracking and billing drive greater efficiency and streamline internal processes.
Enrolling in the UPS Members Benefit Program is easy. Simply visit www.membersbenefitprogram.com/ACECC or call 1-800-MEMBERS (1-800-636-2377), Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST to start saving today.
We look forward to continuing to bring you value-added benefits and the business services you need most.
John Gamble, CET, P.Eng.
President and CEO