For any individual or firm that wants to be associated with consulting engineering in Canada, ACEC is the national voice for the sector. There is no other organization focused solely on the business interests of consulting engineers in Canada.
- 400+ member firms represented through 12 provincial and territorial associations
- An industry that spends more than $31 billion each year on products and services
- Build your referral base! Consulting engineering firms influence the purchase of millions of dollars of products and services
- Opportunities for national brand presence as well as partnering opportunities at the local and provincial level.
- A broad range of sectors engaged in all aspects of engineering projects all of which require the support of suppliers and subcontractors
Two pillars of opportunities exist in partnering with ACEC:
- Throughout the year through our Maple Leaf Partner Program (MLP)
- Event sponsorship offers a marketing opportunity to gain visibility and exposure in a conference environment filled with high level executives from Canada`s leading firms.
Your company can establish “top of mind” positioning with key decision makers.
- Expand your referral network through direct access to your target market at the Conference, exhibition and networking events
- Plenty of opportunities to meet with ACEC’s most influential members and brand your company as an industry-leading partner
- Build brand awareness with your logo prominently positioned on Conference promotions and educational materials
- Demonstrate your expertise, products and services during conference breaks in the exhibition space.
Maple Leaf Partner Program
The Maple Leaf Partner Program is a year-round partnership marketing program that rewards companies that make a substantial and sustained commitment to ACEC’s ongoing activities and initiatives. The program is ideal for companies that want to be positioned as serious suppliers to the consulting engineering sector in Canada. By participating and supporting ACEC activities, partners are aligning their company with Canada’s national voice for consulting engineering professionals and the key influencers who are driving the development of the profession.
Partners benefit from:
- Year-round access to exclusive marketing activities that will increase your visibility and credibility with key decision-makers
- Exclusive opportunities to showcase products, services and expertise when consulting engineering professionals are most receptive to these messages
- Brand alignment with a credible national organization that is supported by an established and respected international governing body
- Category exclusivity (Limited to 4 Gold, 8 silver, 8 bronze)
View Sponsorship Highlights
- Promoting a business environment that recognizes and rewards our members’ expertise and contributions to society
ACEC's programs and services are continually being evaluated and enhanced to offer opportunity and value to members. Partner with us to be part of that meaningful growth!
To find out more about partnership and sponsorship opportunities, contact Julie Jacquard, Manager Programs and Parnerships, at email@example.com or at 613-236-0569 ext. 207.